Friday, March 21, 2008

Crashing Way Anthem

Crashing Way Anthem

Well... This band was formed almost immediately. One second ago I was drinking my juice and I didn't think I was going to have a band (again). As the matter of fact, I was thinking more like baking myself a dozen of pancakes for dinner and yet here I am, writing this biography, just to fill this 'Band bio' profile. OK, seriously! There is no mastermind concept behind it! To be honest, I didn't have an idea what I was going to call it so me and my friend loged on to the internet and ran a program called 'word generator' to search for a random word combination. Any combination. What came out was 'Crashing Way Anthem'! We were like: "WTF!! What the fuck is that?!?". We didn't know then and we still don't, but it sounded ql so we decided that the ultimate random word combination chosen by the almighty inthernet word generetor shold know the rigt answer and kept it! The good thing is that me (UFO) and my frind Mark Van J, who is, BTW, the most talented new-school d'n'b producer, sound engineer and music addict in the world, had some bands and projects before while the bad news is, that we were kicked out of any singel one of them! Yeah, I know! It happens. But it's only because we made it evolve that far, you see, it was it's very own porpuse! Hahaha! But we still love music. And as long we will love music we will make it. And then, my dear friends, perhaps some day me and my friend will get rich $$$$ One more thing! The very man, taht kicked us out from our last band, has just joined us!

Website

No comments: