Friday, March 21, 2008

Strange Kind of Human

STRANGE KIND OF HUMAN

This is a Slovenian experimental act. Started listening to my fathers old gramophone records when i was 10, got my first guitar when 16, started a hard rock band called Third eye in 2001 with a drummer Pero and guitar player/singer Mac, i played bass, recorded some stuff (not bad). Then comes the end of Third eye and new era starts. From then a lot of jam bands, nothing serious, so, i got a computer and starded making music on my own. Somewhere from my first guitar to the end of first band the electronic music happened and i starded doing electronics. Underground electronics. Among other things now i'm doing music for sites, theatre music (did somethig for this butoh dance project), contributing to some underground label, making my first kind of album.

My Space page

No comments: