Sunday, August 3, 2008

NerveSaw














NerveSaw

This project comes to us from Backa Topola (Serbia) and it started in early 2008. The real purpose of this project is to create aggressive and dark electronic music, while I'm trying to keep it melodic and multifarious, so you can expect some easier sounding sometimes. If you would like to hear some monstrous, pushing, sick dark-electro, well, this is for you, and I hope you will enjoy my music ;). My main influences are Siva Six, A7IE, Suicide Commando, IWR, Asphyxia, Nurzery [Rhymes], Reaper...but preeminently I'm trying to discover the hidden dark corners of electro scene. Maybe my musical skills is not enough for that yet, but I'm trying my best and trying to be unique as much as I can, however its not that easy as it looks ;). My first demo will be released in mid 2009. Till then you can check few of my first songs (and more to come soon)...enjoy.

website

No comments: