Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pavle

PAVLE

Born 1984. in Belgrade. When i was 12 years old, i started playing guitar. Few years later my brother start playing drums, and we formed group called "SELF-TAUGHT". Cause i was very interested in music i learned to play drums and bass guitar, but that wasn't my occupation in band, so i focused on guitar. I enjoy playing with my friends, but not so much with other musicians, that doesn't mean that we can not become friends and than play... Self educated musician, is now 2nd year of studies. Studing graphic design in Belgrade.So on this web page you can see some of my work. I know this biography is poor and maybe typed wrong but it's mine, so are songs despite the fact that not every ton is played or singed right. "fuck shit up "

My space page

No comments: